Thursday, January 22, 2009

Simplicity Quick Page Freebie

My wonderful CT member Kayla has made another beautiful Quick Page freebie for you. Kayla has a talent for putting elements together and this page is no exception. The quick pages again are a little different than your normal quick pages- they include layered photo boxes for you to put your pictures in just like you would with a template. It makes it so much easier- no more deleting part of your pictures that overlap into the wrong holes! If you have any trouble with it just send me an email and I will help you out. Oh and the page is made using my new kit Simplicity- be sure to check it out.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks so much Suz! The QP is beautiful and I LOVE that you do all sizes.

Dana said...

Thank you for the wonderful page.

Anonymous said...

Super, thank you!