Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm Back!

I finally made it back! Hurray! I had such a wonderful trip, despite the horribleness that is being on a plane by yourself with an almost 2 year old! Because I have just gotten back, I do not have any freebies today, but I thought I would share with you a layout I did one night while my sisters and I were scrappin. I created it using one my latest templates. (Click on the image for credits.) Isn't my little guy such a cutie? It's impossible to get great shots of him these days, that's why I am loving templates that allow for a lot of pictures, so I can at least get an overall impression from all the pictures. Here's another page done by my CT member Kayla- using the same template: (Click on the image for credits.)And one more page that Louise Muncey sent to me using one of my templates:

Credits:
Template: Template 5 by Suzanne Blair at Purple Tulip Designs
Kit: Verde Kit by Alma Townsend of Alma’s Scrap Habit Designs
Spring Beads Element: Promise Collection by Shabby Princess
Fonts: Monotype Corsiva (Signs of)
Garamond (spring quote)
Dragon (Blossom by Blossom)

I always love to see your pages that you create using my stuff, so please feel free to email me so I can see them! That's all for today, but I hope to have more freebies for you soon!

No comments: