Friday, April 30, 2010

A Grab bag and a Freebie!!!!

Techincally iNSD (International Scrapbooking Day) is tomorrow- but the fun starts around here today! I am so excited to be participating in iNSD with my very first grab bag! I had so much fun putting this all together for you guys and I hope you love it as much as I do! Head on over to ScrapMatters to pick it up quick, because it's only $3.50 for 4 brand new products- and that price only lasts until Wednesday. After that the grab bag wil be split up and everything in the store will go to their regular prices. And because I hate buying things sight unseen, you can actually see the full reveal of the grab bag by checking out the detailed images of the product in the shop.

While you are over there be sure to grab everything in my shop that you've had your eye on- it's an awesome sale with everything (excuding grab bags) on sale for 40% off through Sunday, and then 30% off through Thursday. Check out the post below for more details.
And to say thanks for being such awesome customers I had my CT put together this amazing freebie- it's a set of quick pages using my kit Too Cute Boy. Grab them quick- the links wont be up for long! ***Update- the SM store has been having a hard time keeping up with all the the traffic from the sale so I have moved the freebie qp's to 4shared. Thanks!**
Go check out the sale and come back here tomorrow to hop on the MEGA ScrapMatters Blog Train!!

8 comments:

Hifam said...

I love this kit. Thanks so much for the quick pages. You are very generous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you but when I attempt to d/l it tkes me to your store =0(

Suz said...

The freebie is at my store. Just add it to your cart- the price is $0. :)

Shanell said...

This is such a cute quickpage set! Thank you very much.

tamis3angels said...

THANK YOU!!! What an awesome gift. It will be perfect for scrapping my little grandson.

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I love your work.

Shanell said...

These are the such cute quick pages. I don't have any boys, but nephews that I love to scrap for. Thank you!!!