Friday, March 12, 2010

New Release Day- All About Photos Templates

Back when my son was born I wanted a quick and easy way to get all those pictures of him scrapped. I was working on a baby book for him which I had 2 pages for each month- on the 2nd page I wanted to just show as many pictures as I could. To help myself out I created this set of templates. I LOVE how much easier they made the project and I feel like they really let the pictures speak for themselves. Besides being great for a baby album- these templates are great for any project where you've got a lot of pictures you want to show off. There's 12 of them- so they would be perfect for a year in review too.
I have split the templates out into 3 groups or you can buy them all together as a bundle for just $6.00!! (That's like buying 2 sets and getting one free!) Check out these beautiful pages by my wonderful CT ladies and then head over to ScrapMatters to pick them up.

No comments: