Friday, October 30, 2009

Just Treats Mini Kit and a Freebie!

It's Friday New Release Day at ScrapMatters and have I got a new treat for you! Just in time for all your Halloween pics and treats you'll be making this weekend I've got this great new mini kit for you Just Treats.
This kit started off with the the little ghost munchkin doodle and well I couldn't stop there. I hope you enjoy it. I've also included a special treat for you all- a frame cluster freebie. I've included both frames- just in case you want to use it for another year's picture.
Link has expired
I hope you all have a very fun and safe Halloween. What's everyone going as? We've got a Super Man at our house- it's my little guys first time really trick or treating (he's 3) so I know we're in for a real treat!
Oh yeah- be sure to check back next week as I will have some really great Digital Scrapbooking Day goodies for you and if you haven't done it already, head on over to my new facebook page- you never know what special treats will pop up just for my fans!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: