Friday, December 12, 2008

Joy Quick Page

My CT member Kayla has made you another holiday freebie that is SO cute! This quick page comes in 3 sizes: 12x12, 8.5x11, and 11x8.5. Also Kayla has made them as layer mask quick pages- which I think is such a great idea. Don't you hate it when you have a quick page with multiple spots for pictures and when you put your pics in parts of the photos show up in the frames? Well Kayla solved this problem by putting in layer masks which you use just like the shapes in a template. Such a great idea! Anyways I hope you all enjoy this freebie and thanks to Kayla for making it!
Oh yeah one last thing- if you love to get things for free- and if you love my 8x8 album templates head on over to Heather Ann Mezlers blog- she's giving a set away for free- all you have to do is leave a comment on her blog today. She's also giving away lots of other great stuff- so go check it out!

12 comments:

Deanna said...

beautiful page Suz! thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest QP I've seen. Wow, thanks for making my Christmas pages a lot easier. I just love this.

Dana said...

Thank you for the great template

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Fab QP. TFS

Debbi said...

Love it! We just did santa pictures, and this was perfect, I posted it on my blog.

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!:)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful QP! Thanks so much for sharing