Sunday, August 10, 2008

Taking a little break...

Hey digital family - sorry for the lack in posts recently, I thought I should probably give you a little update. My husband and I just decided to move across country (from Tennessee) back home to Utah to be near our families, and for my husband to go to school. Because of the sudden decision, things have been a little crazy around here. We're planning on moving out the end of the month, so as you can imagine, there hasn't been much time for computer time around here, let alone designing. I just wanted to let you know that I hadn't dropped off the ends of the earth, I'm just taking a little break for a few weeks. I hope to back in September with new stuff, and of course- FREEBIES! :) In the meantime, feel free to check back in, who knows, a freebie may show up randomly when I am avoiding my packing duties! :) Take care and happy scrappin!

Oh yeah- as an update, I did make it through to the next round of the design contest at Funky Playground Designs, but because of the whole moving thing I had to drop out :( I was pretty bummed, but I am sure another contest will come along soon. If you hear of any, be sure to let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes in your move.

All of us here in Utah welcome you. :)

Cheryl said...

good luck with the move! it's that time of year!

and welcome back to utah!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!

Debbi said...

I know you don't personally know me, but I love your site and I want to wish you luck with your move and with school. Utah is great and so is being by family! Good luck! I can't wait to see more posts when you get time.

Suz said...

Thank you so much for everyone's well wishes! I really appreciate it. We're surviving the craziness of the move so far, but we're excited to get on our way. (And I am excited to get back to normal so I can start designing again!) :)