Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friday Freebie #4

It seems to be a trend, but "Friday" is coming a little early again this week. I am crazy busy getting ready to head to Las Vegas this weekend, and I am wanted to get this up before I left. I am super excited. I'm heading off to visit an old friend and I know we are going to have loads of fun, that is if I can endure the plane ride(s) with an 18 month old! Wish me luck.
While I am gone I will leave you with a parting gift- this week's freebie. Also a heads up- if you haven't already downloaded all the freebies on the side, take advantage of them quick- they'll soon be heading to the shop. Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Melissa said...

This is a great template!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love the large space for journaling. Thank you so much. Have fun in Vegas. Janet

twoboyz00 said...

Thank you so much for the great template!

No Reimer Reason said...

This is a great looking template. Thank you for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Love templates with lots of room for journaling! Thank you!

Davianne said...

I just LOVE that you add the shadows into the templates! Thanks so much.