Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some awesome pages

Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, I am working on some new kits, and a template pack, but they're not quite done yet. In the meantime I thought I would share with you some of the pages that have been created using some of my kits- Enjoy! If you create a page using any of my stuff, send me the link- I would love to see them. :) This page was created by Amy Todd using the 'Too Cute Girl" kit (flower is not included in the kit.)
This page was created by Amy Todd using the "Too Cute Boy" Kit. (Everything except for the title and the tag.)

This page was created by Amy Todd using the "Ahoy!" kit.
This page was created by Rachel Hogge using the "Ahoy!" kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cute pages. Are these pictures of your nieces and nephews? I thought I recognized one of your sisters in the San Diego layout.

keepscrappin'
Kayla